Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeding time and Bubba

Many humans believe that all we dogs do is eat and sleep and are obsessed about food. This image has been dominant in TV cartoons with Snoopy and in most movies where dogs are featured.

I admit, that my partner Sophie is obsessed with food and plays into the stereotypical dog image but let me tell you how it really is.

We have a boarding dog at the moment and when he and Sophie are eating I simply abstain. They have atrocious table manners. In order for me to eat, I require an appetizer, this stimulates my appetite and when the dogs have finished, I consider it a good time for me to eat, after an amuse bouche!

Next time you see a dog slaver for food or treats, or worse lower themselves to do tricks for food, remember, not all dogs are created equal!

No comments:

Post a Comment